Work for Us
We are always on the look out for individuals who have a natural talent in caring for others. Our employees come from all walks of life, and if we find a candidate that embraces our values, we will equip them with all the training they need.
We are a caring employer and are committed to developing, nurturing and rewarding our people. Testament to this is being awarded Care Employer of the Year 2010. If you would like to become a member of the Carebase family, please get in touch. Please email email@example.com or call us on 0844 332 0599.
Care Assistant, Guildford, Surrey, £competitive
We are looking for a kind, caring and warm individual to join our team at our specialist dementia care home.
• To ensure that the company's mission statement, key values, & organisational business plan are carried out through all aspects of patient care.
• To assist the Senior Person on duty in all aspects of delivering care to all service users.
• To ensure all residents are cared for with respect, dignity and in a way which promotes independence.
• To participate in the efficient routine at the home and provide the highest possible standard of professional, personal & social care.
• To ensure that the physical décor and tidiness of the home is maintained at the highest level.
• To maintain an awareness of expected responsibility, team work, commitment and dependability.
Carebase's Core Values:
• Care & compassion
• Respect & appreciation
• Teamwork & enjoyment
• Focus and discipline
• Creativity and innovation
• Honesty and integrity
The work of Care Staff involves a great deal of personal contact with residents & visitors. As a carer you must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be trustworthy, friendly, amenable & approachable, helpful, considerate and appreciate other people's views; be respectful and capable of constructive thinking.
If you are looking to move and want a career in Care then this could be the role for you. Apply today!